Carolyn helps with pain and problems during pregnancy when huge chemical, emotional and physical changes occur. Carolyn can also help afterward when mum’s posture is recovering and she is doing more i.e. carrying, feeding and lifting. Carolyn has completed post graduated studies in Pregnancy Care with Averille Morgan, author of Healthy Pregnancy, and has attended courses with Fit Back and Bumps along with the Physio and midwife team at St Mary's Hospital Manchester.
Common complaints include:-
- Low back pain , neck and shoulder muscle tension, hip pain
- Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, breathlessness
- Groin pain, pubic symphisis pain(PSD)
- Cervico genic headaches /migraines
- Carolyn encourages OFP (optimal foetal positioning), using stretches and exercises.